Weight Management (Genetic):
The basic wellness checkup package will help us to understand the major causes of your weight problems. The lab tests will reveal information on how the most important body systems are behaving. We test you for lipids, blood sugar level, inflammation, liver function, kidney function, sex hormones, thyroid hormones, growth hormone and adrenal gland hormones which provides accurate guidance to understand any challenges you are experiencing. Our aim is to find the root cause of your weight gain and why you have excess fat. Along with lifestyle analysis these reliable lab test results provide invaluable information to understand what treatments, activities and changes you can make to sustainably lose and maintain a healthy weight.
On top of the Basic Lab Test, this comprehensive package also includes a Urine Organic Test, which helps us to understand what may be behind inhibited or blocked metabolism. Metabolic blocks may be due to nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, toxic build-up or the effects of drugs (pharmaceutical and recreational). The Urine Organic Test will help to determine functional vitamin and mineral status, metabolism (Fatty acids metabolism, Carbohydrate metabolism and Amino acid metabolism), neurotransmitter metabolites, Flavonoids and Antioxidants, Oxidative Stress and antioxidant need, Toxic exposure, detoxification capacity and detect bacterial and yeasts overgrowth.
Additionally, on top of the Weight Management (Comprehensive) Package, this package studies further into your genes, also known as Nutrogenetic Testing, to find out the type of food, the amount of food intake and the type of fitness that can be personalized to fit best with your unique genetics. This test will study four main areas - nutrient needs, food and dietary sensitivities, fitness and well-being. Nutrient needs will help to indicate the amount of a particular nutrient (folic acid, Vit B6, B12, C, D, Omega-3 and antioxidants) your body needs based on your personal DNA. For the food and dietary sensitivities, your genes also determine how sensitive you are to a certain types of food. This test will help you understand if your genes have made you sensitive to carbohydrates, fats, caffeine, alcohol, salt, lactose or gluten. For fitness, this test determines your risk of injury, oxygen efficiency, recovery efficiency and power and endurance. By knowing these factors, you will know how to prepare yourself before and after workouts, what kind of sport that you should avoid or take up and how much time that you need to recover after a workout. For well-being, the test will show your metabolic response, inflammatory response, obesity risk, appetite control and detoxification performance. The personalised results suggest how you are best to eat and exercise to improve your well-being and in order to avoid obesity and other serious diseases.
- Those who are highly motivated to keeping their bodies lean and healthy.
- Those who have tried many ways to lose weight but find it difficult to permanently lose weight.
- Those who can lose weight but experiences a yoyo effect later (gain weight back again).
- Those who want to know more about the type of food and lifestyle that suit them in order to effectively maintain their weight and health.
- Those who want to know the root causes of weight gain and excess fat.
- Those who want to have a comprehensive profile to fully understand their body condition and performance and clearly determine the root cause of weight gain or inability to lose weight
- Those who are suffering from constant fatigue, headache, stress and having problems with memory without knowing the reasons behind.
- Those who are experiencing bloating and irregular excretion.
- Those who are suffering from chronic acne and skin irritation without knowing the reasons behind.
- Those who want to know about their fatty acid metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism and amino acid metabolism.
- Those who want to know about the level of toxic exposure and detoxification capacity.
- Those who are suffering from a chronic weight condition.
- Those who are wondering what effect their genes have alongside understanding how the body is functioning.
- Those who are wishing to know as much as possible about how their body reacts and responds to different foods and exercises.
Lab Tests and Services Included in the Package:
- 20 lab tests, including complete blood count, blood sugar level, lipids, kidney function, liver function, inflammation marker, thyroid hormone, adrenal gland hormones, sex hormones, growth hormone, vitamin D, Urine Organic Test and Gene Test for Diet and Fitness.
- Initial functional medicine consultation and follow up functional medicine consultation
- Complimentary Body Composition Analysis (1 session) and 3D Body Scan (1 session) (valued 1,300 THB)
- Gut Health Massage (50% OFF) (1 session)
- Infrared Sauna for Weight Loss (50% OFF) (2 Sessions)
Package Price: 50,000 THB
Duration: The test results will take approximately 30 days.
Preparation: Please kindly avoid food and beverages at least 8 hours before the blood draw for the accurate test results. For the urine collection, please kindly avoid food and beverages at least 8 hours before collecting the first morning urine. For the DNA collection, please avoid mouthwash on that day and please avoid food and beverages at least 30 minutes before the collection.