Sleep is considered a basic physiological need that everybody needs in their lives. Normally, sleep occupies between 20 to 40 percent of the time in each persons day. Healthy sleep can help our bodies restore, and brains to function properly. Sufficient sleep can help to improve cognitive ability, maintain metabolism and counter against diseases.
On the other hand, short, interrupted or insufficient sleep can create many consequences ranging from the minor to major, including dark circle under the eyes, hunger pangs, day time drowsiness, craving for carbohydrate, increase in appetite, poor job performance, difficulty to concentrate, fatigue, insulin resistance, diabetes, higher susceptible to cold and respiratory diseases due to poor immune system, kidney failure, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, obesity, Alzheimer, reduced sex drive or accidents caused by slow reaction time during driving or other dangerous activities. Apart from the physical impacts, sleep deprivation can also contribute to emotional wellbeing, such as lack of motivation, mood disorders, stress, emotional difficulties, reduced tendency to think positively, a decrease willingness to solve problems, increased feeling of worthlessness and powerlessness and lower self-esteem, which consequently lead to anxiety, depression and paranoia.
This lab test package will deeply identify the root causes of problems which are preventing you from having a healthy and sufficient sleep by looking into neurotransmitters, Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Zinc, antioxidant deficiencies, inflammation, gut ecosystem, adrenal fatigue, Thyroid hormone, stress hormone, toxic exposure and detoxification capability, all of which can be treated through proper supplements and lifestyle adjustment.
• Anyone who is currently experiencing unpleasant symptoms from sleep deprivation.
• Anyone who wants to sleep better and feel fresher.
• Anyone who has difficulties dealing with depression, anxiety or paranoia.
Lab Tests and Services Included in the Package:
• 11 lab tests, including complete blood count, Thyroid hormone, adrenal gland hormone, inflammation markers, growth hormone, vitamin D, Urine Organic Test, Urine Indican Test and Urine Kryptopyrroles
• Initial functional medicine consultation and follow up functional medicine consultation
• Complimentary Body Composition Analysis (1 session) and 3D Body Scan (1 session) (valued 1,300 THB)
• Acupuncture (50% OFF) (1 session)
Package Price: 25,900 THB
Duration: The test results will take approximately 7 working days
Preparation: Please kindly avoid food and beverages at least 8 hours before the blood draw for the accurate test results. For the urine collection, please kindly avoid food and beverages at least 8 hours before collecting the first morning urine.