This package checks levels of hormones, particularly estrogen and specific hormones related to menopause and/or irregular periods. Having balanced hormones is very important for having a good quality of life and an easy passage through child bearing years and menopause, and these reliable tests will guide our functional doctors to understand how to help you balance your hormones. Moreover, our functional medicine doctor will guide you towards a suitable diet (the type of food that you should eat and which foods to avoid), what type of workout that you should do and whether personalized supplementation will help.
As well as investigation into your sexual and related hormones and your vitamin levels, this lab test will also look deeply into any inflammation you have, which is highly related to hormone balance. When your hormone levels are out of balance, it can increase inflammation and vice versa which eventually contributes to chronic diseases. For instance, when testosterone, DHEA and Cortisol are in balance, they can help to reduce inflammation but if estrogen and insulin levels are out of balance this can elevate inflammation. Studying both will give us the best picture of your health.
Suitable for women:
• Who are experiencing unpleasant menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, muscle pain, poor metabolism, depression, trouble sleeping or headache.
• Who are having difficulty in getting pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
• Who are suffering from PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) or depression during the menstruation.
• Who are experiencing irregular, heavy, light or painful periods.
• Who are suffering from indigestion, bloating, constipation and diarrhea during menstruation.
• Who are suffering from weight gain, puffy face or increased fat.
• Who are having difficulty dealing with chronic acne, which cannot be explained.
• Who are experiencing reduced sex drive and vaginal dryness.
Lab Tests and Services Included in the Package:
• 22 lab tests, including complete blood count, blood sugar level, fat level, kidney function, liver function, Thyroid hormones, adrenal gland hormones, sex hormones, inflammation markers and vitamin D.
• Initial functional medicine consultation and follow up functional medicine consultation
• Complimentary Body Composition Analysis (1 session) and 3D Body Scan (1 session) (valued 1,300 THB)
• Sound Healing with Acupuncture (50% OFF) (1 session)
Package Price: 21,000 THB
Duration: The test results will take approximately 3 working days.
Preparation: It is recommended that for women who have a regular period cycle, the test should be taken on Day 21 after the menstruation (counting the first day of the menstruation as Day 1). Please kindly avoid food and beverages at least 8 hours before the blood draw.