This lab test studies further into your genes, also known as Nutrigenetic Testing, to find out about how your unique genes explain and affect various areas of your well-being, including diet sensitivity, nutrition deficiencies, sport and fitness, stress and sleep, skin condition, physical appearance and sensitivity, general well-being (such as appetite control, bone density, life longevity, inflammatory response and metabolic response), risks of developing diseases, cancer, dementia and brain disorders, sensitivity to pollutions, drug responses and risks of passing genetic mutations to your children. Also, by studying your genes, this test allows you to learn more about your ancestry, personality, behaviours, success traits, gender traits and abilities to dance and play music. The total number of the reports is 519 for female and 518 for male.
– Those who are highly motivated to learn more about how their genes explains various areas of their well-being.
– Those who want to know how they should adjust their lifestyles to best suit with their genes.
Lab Tests and Services Included in the Package:
– 1 lab test: Gene Test for Wellness Premium
– Initial functional medicine consultation and follow up functional medicine consultation
– Complimentary Body Composition Analysis (1 session) and 3D Body Scan (1 session) (valued 1,300 THB)
Package Price: 33,000 THB
Duration: The test results will take approximately 60 working days.
Preparation: For the DNA collection, please avoid mouthwash on that day and please avoid food and beverages at least 30 minutes before the collection.