The Basic Lab Test Package help us to understand major causes of your weight problems. The lab tests will reveal information on how the most important body systems are behaving. We test you for lipids, sugar, inflammation, liver and kidney function which provides accurate guidance to understand any challenges you are experiencing. This package also checks your body composition, gut flora and how well your body is metabolising carbohydrates and fats.
On top of the Basic Lab Test, this comprehensive package also includes a Urine Organic Test, which helps us to understand what may be behind inhibited or blocked metabolism. Metabolic blocks may be due to nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, toxic build-up or the effects of drugs (pharmaceutical and recreational). The Urine Organic Test will help to determine functional vitamin and mineral status, metabolism (Fatty acids metabolism, Carbohydrate metabolism and Amino acid metabolism), neurotransmitter metabolites, Flavonoids and Antioxidants, Oxidative Stress and antioxidant need, Toxic exposure, detoxification capacity and detect bacterial and yeasts overgrowth.
Additionally, on top of the Weight Management (Comprehensive) Package, this package studies further into your genes, also known as Nutrogenetic Testing, to find out the type of food, the amount of food intake and the type of fitness that can be personalized to fit best with your unique genetics. This test will study four main areas - nutrient needs, food and dietary sensitivities, fitness and well-being. Nutrient needs will help to indicate the amount of a particular nutrient (folic acid, Vit B6, B12, C, D, Omega-3 and antioxidants) your body needs based on your personal DNA. For the food and dietary sensitivities, your genes also determine how sensitive you are to a certain types of food. This test will help you understand if your genes have made you sensitive to carbohydrates, fats, caffeine, alcohol, salt, lactose or gluten. For fitness, this test determines your risk of injury, oxygen efficiency, recovery efficiency and power and endurance. By knowing these factors, you will know how to prepare yourself before and after workouts, what kind of sport that you should avoid or take up and how much time that you need to recover after a workout. For well-being, the test will show your metabolic response, inflammatory response, obesity risk, appetite control and detoxification performance. The personalised results suggest how you are best to eat and exercise to improve your well-being and in order to avoid obesity and other serious diseases.
- Those who are highly motivated to keeping their bodies lean and healthy.
- Those who are suffering from a chronic weight condition
- Those who are wondering what effect their genes have alongside understanding how the body is functioning.
- Those who are wishing to know as much as possible about how their body reacts and responds to different foods and exercise
Lab Tests and Services Included in the Package:
- Lab Tests: Complete Blood Count, Glucose (Fasting), Glycated Hb (HbA1c), Insulin, Lipid Set (Chol, Tri, HDL, LDL), C-Reactive Proten High Sens, Homocysteine, Blood Urea Nitrogen, Creatinine, Liver Function Test (8 Tests), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Triiodothyronine Free (Free T3), Thyroid Free (Free T4), Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulphate(DHEAS)(Architect), Uric Acid, Urine Organic Test and Circle Diet Fitness Pro.
- Services: Initial Functional Medicine Consultation, Follow-up Functional Medicine Consultation, 3D Body Scan and complimentary Body Composition.
- Please note that the functional medicine doctor may ask the particular patient to test estradiol, progesterone, testosterone and IGF1 depending on their conditions.
Duration: The test results will take three weeks.
Package Price: 50,700 THB
- Promotion: Krungsri 0% Installment Plan (3 or 6 Months) (Valid from November 2019)
- 3-Month Plan: 17,333.33 THB/ Month
- 6-Month Plan: 8,666.67 THB/ Month
- Eligible Cards
- Krungsri Credit Cards, Central Credit Cards, Simple Credit Card, Tesco Lotus Visa
- Krungsri First Choice, Krunsri First Choice Visa and Krungsri First Choice Debit