When speaking about preventing injuries and relieve muscle pain, there are several methods and techniques that can apply to protect and sooth your muscles. For this post, we are delighted to introduce one of our great and effective treatments called ‘Remedial Massage’. Read more below to understand the causes of pain and how it helps to reduce the pain and help to guard your muscles.
Remedial Massage is simply known as a pain relief massage. It is useful for avoiding injuries and ease muscle pain from neck, shoulders and back.
The pain could potentially occur from:
· Sitting in front of the computer for too long
· Repeating the same body movement
· Sitting in the car and travelling for too long without having a break and stretching your body
· Receiving the injuries from sports such as running, golf, or tennis
· Using a mobile phone for too long
Not only the Remedial Massage techniques will reduce soreness, it also helps to restore the muscle efficiency through the implementing deep tissue massage techniques together with Trigger Point Massage and Acupressure Massage. By using integrated techniques, the therapist will check the form of the pain and adjust the techniques to suit with the condition of the body and symptoms. Normally, this massage takes approximately 60 minutes per session.
Benefits of Remedial Massage include:
· Increase local blood circulation that helps stimulate the natural healing process
· Relief postural or work-related stresses or injuries
· Reduce muscular tension
· Ease the chronic pain
· Improve muscle and joints’ flexibility and movement
Written by: Pachara Punnatornurarin (Mac)