This meditation is a slight modification of the heart/brain coherence meditation taught by the Heartmath Institute, Gregg Braden, and Joe Dispenza.
First, call upon any higher power you feel like calling upon to assist and empower your meditation, if that fits your belief. Then, do the following:
– Place your hand on your heart, and move your feeling awareness into the area of your heart
– Breathe in a deep, slow, and relaxed way. Should be a count of 3 to 5 seconds inhale, and 3 to 5 seconds exhale
– Invoke feelings of love, compassion, gratitude, peace, or any combination
– Continue feeling the heart, breathing at the slow rhythm, and feeling those emotions for at least three to five minutes
This meditation activates a chemical cascade in the body that enhances the immune system, promotes anti-aging functions, and overall strengthens the body and mind.
To take it to another level, after you’ve been in this meditation for three to five minutes, continue to keep your awareness in your heart with the positive emotions and make statements such as the following:
– I am always and consistently happy, healthy and whole
– My body is an amazing, divine creation that adapts to anything at any time
– My immune system immediately and easily adapts to any challenge
– I am protected and nurtured by (higher power)
– I always experience the most enjoyable, healthy, and loving possible outcome of any moment
– I inspire peace, love, and health in all around me
I’d do this at least twice per day, morning and evening. Doing it more is always good. Each meditation should only take you around 6-10 minutes. The main goal is to do this until you feel a shift inside of you, emotionally. See how strong you can get the feeling going!
I also invite anyone to comment with suggestions for meditation, nutrition, etc. that can be helpful 🙂