Food Intolerance Test (Comprehensive):
Food has a major impact on our health, in most cases food supports our bodily functions but in some cases it may be causing some specific and chronic issues including migraine, headache, anxiety, depression, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, swelling, dry or cracked skin, acne, dark circles under the eyes, sinusitis, sore throat, irregular heartbeat, joint pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, bloating, cramps, constipation, diarrhea, weight loss, weight gain, chronic fatigue and insomnia. If we are allergic to a food such as those allergic to nuts we tend to know this because we become sick very quickly after ingesting such foods but few of us know what we might be intolerant to as the symptoms are less obvious following ingestion. The symptoms caused by food intolerances tend to take a longer time to appear, in some cases, it might take up to 72 hours for the adverse effects to appear, which is the reason why most people do not notice if they are intolerant to a certain type of food. This lab test package allows you to accurately and effectively test how your body reacts to 222 types of food, including dairy products, gluten grains, gluten free grains, vegetables, fruits, wheat, seafood, meat, herbs, spices and nuts. The result from the lab test will suggest you the types of food you should avoid, reduce intake of, and can consume without any cautions.
- Those who are suffering from the above symptoms without knowing the causes.
- Those who want to know more about the types of food that are safe for their bodies.
Lab Tests and Services Included in the Package:
- 1 lab test, IgG Food Antibodies (222 Types)
- Initial functional medicine consultation and follow up functional medicine consultation
- Complimentary Body Composition Analysis (1 session) and 3D Body Scan (1 session) (valued 1,300 THB)
- Colonic Hydrotherapy (50% OFF) (1 session)
- Gut Health Massage (50% OFF) (2 sessions)
Package Price: 29,000 THB
Duration: The test results will take approximately 5 working days.
Preparation: Patients are advised to avoid taking any antihistamines or anti-allergy pills 4 days to 1 week before the blood draw. Patients do not need to avoid food or water before the collection.