Acupuncture involves the insertion of very thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. A key component of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture is most commonly used to treat pain. Increasingly, it is being used for overall wellness, including stress management.
Some conditions acupuncture can assist with:
1. Reduces headache pain & frequency:
Acupuncture may have long-term pain relief for migraines and headaches. In studies, this ancient remedy decreased the pain but also had lasting effect.
2. Helps relieve back pain:
Trials show a significant reduction of pain on lower back pain when treated for 8 weeks with acupuncture therapy, and there are no side effects like prescription medication with lasting effects.
3. Reduce chronic pain:
Research has proven that acupuncture is a reliable treatment option for back and neck muscle aches and pain, osteoarthritis and other chronic pain illnesses.
4. Helps treat insomnia:
Acupuncture therapy helps you sleep and improves the effectiveness of other natural sleep treatments.
5. Helps with cancer & chemotherapy recovery:
Acupuncture can help boost immunity and speed up recovery following cancer treatments.
6. Able to help prevent cognitive decline:
Parkinson’s patients were treated with acupuncture for 16 sessions, 85% of patients reported subjective improvements of individual symptoms including: tremor, walking, handwriting, slowness, pain, sleep, depression, and anxiety.
- Relaxation and reduced stress
- Relief from muscle tension and pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved joint mobilization
- Enhanced immune system and allergy relief
- Enhanced mental clarity and increased energy
- Enhanced digestive system and relief from digestive conditions
- Balancing of mind, spirit, and body for general wellbeing
- Enhanced detoxification of internal organs
- Enhance weight loss and increased metabolism
Contra - Indications:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder such as hemophilia or use of blood thinners
- Active cancer
2,200 THB / 60 mins